Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Search Referrals

My old travel blog which i don't write to anymore still gets about 3 views a day, almost all of them coming from search pages (yahoo, google, ask, altavista,etc). I've just gone through the list of my latest referrals and here are some of the more interesting search terms that have brought people to my site:
"nazca condor tattoo"
"stick of dynamite tattoo pictures"
"morocco sandboard dunes"
"What is the one place in North America where you can see both the Atlantic ocean and Pacific Ocean?"
"smokiest cafe in paris"
"Monsieur underwear"
"purchasing absenth from czech republic"
"pimp my bart"
"bachelor party patagonia"

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger cam said…

    I totally need information on how to Pimp my Bart.

    I still remember the parachute pants days.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Monika said…

    I can only aspire to have as many hits on my blog as you do... it's kind of a sign of how interesting your life is, isn't it??

    Monsieur underwear is an interesting one, I'll pass on the people searching about that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home