Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wam! Bam!

The news papers have been covering it for days, people have lined up in masses, everyone can feel the excitment all over dublin. Yes my friends, our fellow canadian, pamela anderson stopped by dublin for 2 days. She started off with an event at the Brown Tomas dept store where she gave a $20,000 cheque to help fight AIDS...she briefly spoke about how it's important for people to get tested and prevent spreading it to other people (still bitter about contracting hep C from tommy no doubt) and then spent the rest of the time doing what she does best. Last night was a VIP only party at St Stephen's Green (a park one block from my house) where other do-gooders like Bono attended. I passed up my date with pamie and bono to party with my buddy Raf and his bro who've come from toronto to visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home