Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Last Day In Ireland

After 2 years and 2 weeks, my final day in Ireland has arrived and another chapter of my life is closed. My time here has been incredible, i've enjoyed every after work pint, every deep philosophical conversation, every couchsurfer, every weekend trip, every party in Studio56. But it's time to move on again for new challenges and new excitement. I will miss Dublin, i've connected more to this city than any other place i've ever lived. So I'm sure i'll be back to visit.

Last night, I took it easy, went to see a film 'In Bruges' which is absolutely fantastic. Then to a good friends house for a goodbye drink. Today I fly out to NYC and a few days later to Cartagena, Colombia. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Matteo said…

    Good luck for this new chapter in your life!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home