Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Monday, May 12, 2008

Booze Cruise

The journey continues. After an inspirational conversation from my friend Tomasz, me and my two buddies Nick and Soeren booked a short party trip. After missing my flight to Stockholm, i managed to book another one the following morning. I arrived, and met my buddies and my good friend Ida whom i have not seen for three years. It's amazing that after such a long time, you can see someone and pick up exactly where you left off. Thanks Ida and i'll see you again somewhere in this world. The three of us then took a party boat cruise across the baltic to estonia. This was something amazing. A cruise boat, filled with young people, a duty free liquor store onboard and a few discos...we partied the night away with estonians. We have spent the last two days in the beautiful town of Tallinn...continuing what we started on the boat. One more day and we're back on the party boat to Stockholm. What a trip.


Sunset on the Baltic (photo by S. Kunst)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Monika said…

    Thanks for the comment :) I was seriously considering Europe but as it turns out, Adam is moving to work in Switzerland! Out of nowhere, very random.

    Are you moving away from Ireland by the way?

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Ida said…

    We will my friend. I'm sure we will.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home