Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sauna Sundays

Back when i was travelling, i had lots of time to think about various things...everything really. Sometimes i would even come to a decision about something that i promised myself i would do when i got back to the real world. So i kept a list of completely random plans for the future. One of them was to go to the sauna a least once per week. I think i came up with this one during my daily visits to saunas in Budapest. You really feel amazing after you spend a couple hours soaking in the bubble baths and sweating in the steam rooms. So a few weeks ago i got a membership at a nice gym close to my work, and in addition to working out during the week, i use the sauna on Sunday evenings. It's a great and relaxing way to finish the weekend (actually, i look forward to it all week). Try it, you'll be hooked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home