Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Thursday, November 09, 2006

1/2 year on the job & christmas plans

Six months have come and gone, feels like just yesterday when i joined the company. I'm really happy with all that i've accomplished here in such a short time...everyday has been exciting and challenging. That's the great thing about working for a small company, responsibility piles up real fast...no need to wait for yearly reviews or for some senior guy to step aside. At the moment for instance my development team is working on 5 parallel projects, each with their own requirements, resources and deadlines! Plus ive started the Waterloo Co-op program (we've secured a superstar intern btw) in addition to regular hiring. So much happening i've been looking forward for some R&R during christmas. Yes, i'll be in TO for christmas (23-30), so if anyone wants to get together, just send me an email or call my home number 905 773 5454.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home