Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Friday, September 22, 2006

Still Catching up

So apparently the world didn't stop innovating while i was touring around the world. Since I've gotten back to reality, it's been a pleasure discovering all the new great web products/tool that have been developed...and although it's probably old news to many of you...damn some of these are really cool. It seems like almost every possible desktop application has being re-written for web2.0...which doesn't amuse me all that much...lets be real here, an online word processor or excel sheet hasn't made my life any easier, but i guess it's cool. Yup, now you can even go to a website to watch copywrited videos, famous football goals, and hot girls doing whatever. Now onto the cooler stuff. Although still in the labs, Google's notebook is nifty, something that should have been around years ago...but great it's when doing research on the web (no longer need to flick between your browser and notepad to jot things down). But my real favorites have got to be del.icio.us and digg.com. These bad-boys are helping to solve the biggest problem facing the internet...how to separate the little bit of good content from all the crap. I'm not a member of Digg, although i spend hours and hours using it and "kunowski" is my del.icio.us account...if you have a membership, please link to me, i wanna see what you've been reading! If not, join one of the coolest (but actually useful) social networking sites out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home