Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Friday, May 19, 2006

Jaywalking

When im in a city walking down a busy street, i do my best to fit in with the crowd. Being spotted as a tourist just makes me cringe...and the easiest way to tell Dubliners and tourists apart is to see who crosses on a red, and who gets left behind. You see, they drive on the left side of the road...so even a seasoned jaywalker from new york will think twice before making the dash. it really is a sign of cool, a status symbol, and i'm proud to say, that im jaywalking with the best of them.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Esmeralda said…

    Hello,
    Did you take all of the pictures of Rio...? I must to say they are great!

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said…

    Yup, I'm glad you like them :) Im guessing you're from Rio???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home