Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Spanish Lessons

My roommates and I are getting along just great. The spanish are a very social people, so there always seems to be guests over. Once in a while we cook a house dinner, it feels like the beginning of year 2 in uni. I've made a deal with a couple of the girls in my house, a few times per week we'll be having English/Spanish lessons...last night was the first. Soon i'll be speaking with a Catalan accent, not my favorite of the various latino accents, but they won't "acthept" anything else.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Jester905 said…

    Hey, good to see you're adapting real quick :D Not that I had any doubt !

    BTW, what kind of job did you find ?

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger cam said…

    That's awesome dude... i'm so coming over there sometime this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home