Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Welcome to Ireland

I've been in Dublin for under 2 hours and I'm already blogging :) This is the first of many posts from my new home on the Emerald Isle. So far so good, I had a nice chat with the cab driver to the hostel...getting my ears used to the Irish accent. He tells me Dublin has good "night-life and good people" which is consistent with what I've been told numerous times. Im expecting a busy first few weeks: finding an apt, getting a bank account, starting a new job, etc. So for my first four days I have been secured a hostel in Dublin 1. For those interested, Dublin 1 & 2 are in the city center and postal code numbers increase as you get further from the city (kinda like Paris). My hope is to find a place in Dub 1, 2 or 3. It's late, I'm tired, so off to bed...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jester905 said…

    Hey buddy ! Welcome to Europe ! Anytime you cross the channel and come near Bordeaux, make sure to give me a call !!

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said…

    Thanks Yannick, you of course are invited to Dublin anytime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home