Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Livin the vida loca

I just finished my first week of work. Im working for Ecceleration, a small software company which is owned by a larger consulting company called Vision. This is my first full time role as a technical project manager. Although im only a week in, im enjoying it already. Although i can't go into the details of my project, i will say that there's some good work to be done and i think I can learn a lot in the process. Working hours are fairly standard 9 to 5:30 with an hour lunch, but as will most software companies this is just a guideline. My commute to work is acceptable, first a beautiful 15 minute walk along the Grand Canal to the train station. Then 15 minutes on the DART and a 15 minute shuttle bus to the east point business park.

After a week of work, it was time to have some fun. Me and my roommates, along with other guests pre-partied at our house until 4:30 after which we went to crackin' house party till 6 (when the Garda decided it was time to finish the spanish/italian bash).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home