Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Salsa & Soeren

What does Salsa and my buddy Soeren from Dublin have in common? I encountered both in Cali. Cali is Colombia's Salsa city and i got to see quite a bit of it. I arrived before soeren, and was lucky watch a football match which included a team from Cali - the street party afterwards was awesome! Soeren and I didn't do too much in cali, as there isn't much to do (except dance salsa of course) but it was warm weather and chillin was the name of the game. I also met a really cool Calena via couchsurfing who showed me a few new dance moves (gracias katherine)!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Ida said…

    That is just great!
    Keep enjoying yourself!
    un beso




    Ida

     

Post a Comment

<< Home