Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Monday, October 27, 2008

Anyone still reading this?

This is what happens with blogging...you get caught up in life and forget to do it!

So what's new...I'm currently on a 2 week work/vacation in Cali, Colombia visiting the most amazing girl in the world. I've rented an apartment in the center of the city and spend my days working on my laptop. It's hot, it's colombia, i love it. This coming weekend im heading up to Bogota with kate and some of her friends to see the city and party of course.

My regular life now of course is in Poznan, Poland. I've made many friends, mostly through the couchsurfing network. A couple of weeks ago i had a house warming party (called a parapetowka in polish) which was a huge success...about 35 people, candles, music and dancing into the night.

On the work front, things are going well...i've got this little software company I'm building...more on that later when i have a web page to show off.

Final update, two of my old friends are traveling the world! Shawn is doing it hardcore...after a year of being a ski bum in whistler he's taken off on a world tour that will only end when his funds run out...i think it will be a while (microsoft pays well). Check out his blog...notice how he partially blames me for his lifestyle :) Also, Dan is traveling with his girlfriend...great blog by the way...lots of reader interaction.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Shawn Martelock said…

    >> Anyone still reading this?

    I still check in regularly :) (... although I have been away from computers for a while)

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Ida said…

    You'll never get rid of me! I'm still reading your blog AND shawn's blog of course.
    See you boys later!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Shawn Martelock said…

    Haha, Ida, you rock :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home