Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Friday, August 08, 2008

North and then East

So Celtic bart is continuing the rollcoast ride called Life. After Colombia, i made a short stop in Miami...spent a few hours being harassed by tough-guy american customs agents...for some reason the following story doesnt sound right "vacation in colombia 2 months, i don't work, i was living in ireland for last 2 years, im going to visit my parents in toronto, i have a polish passport cause my parents are polish, all my visa stamps looks suspicious: colombia, turkey, egypt, etc." Anyway, after sweaty miami i spent a week relaxing in TO with my family and also caught up with some old friends. Next i was in ireland, weather as miserable as i had remembered it to be...but of course good friends, good time. Now im back in the motherland, Poland...to be specific, in Poznan...a city that's underrated in my opinion. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home