Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Alone and not so alone

Wow, im sitting on my couch tonight and i just realized that it's the first night since i moved to dublin that i'm alone. My flatmate Soeren flew out to Germany this morning, my best buddy Tomasz is in Madrid with his girl Almo, my girl is in Poland, Jarmo (probably swimming the Liffey), other friends are in Poland as well.

Anyway, cooked myself a great vegi dinner and opened a 2002 vintage bottle of wine....not too shabby.

This weekend is a 4 day weekend, and i've decided to go hiking in the wicklow mountains...in particular i will be doing half the wicklow way. I was planning to do this alone, but a couple days ago i got an email from a Hospitality Club member from Guatemala who is visiting ireland for a week or so. He emailed me for a place to stay at in dublin for a night or two over the weekend and also mentioned he's also into hiking and photography. I couldn't offer a place to sleep, but i offered to take him with me on the hike. So he organized the proper equipment for himself and we're off on friday!

15C and sunny in dublin today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home