Celtic Bart

my life ~ celtic tiger ~ random thoughts

Monday, February 05, 2007

Vacation time!

After 9 months of working it's time i take a vacation. I'm tired, pale white and my spanish is starting to get rusty; so what better place to vacation than south america!! There's a few countries that i have not visited and one in particular grabbed my interest just as i was departing SA from my previous visit: Colombia. For a few weeks i had travelled with a fantastic couple...let's call them Androel. Androel spent a little more time in SA than i did and managed to visit a few more places including Colombia. They highly recommended it due to the beauty of the country, the friendliness of the people and the utter lack of tourists. So let's do it!

Compared to my last adventure, I have more money, less time and no DSLR. Generally speaking, having more money is a good thing, i can take flights instead of long bus rides, stay at hotels if i get tired of the hostel scene and try some nice restaurants. I do have less time but quite enough, 4 weeks! And my poor DSLR which died at the top of Volacano Baru in Panama has not been replaced, but i have borrowed a decent point-n-shoot from a friend.

I will continue to update this blog with stories and pictures. First stop: Madrid Spain.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun Bart! - Lookin' forward to following along :)

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger cam said…

    Dude... have a good trip!

    I'll see you on the 14th :)

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ida said…

    Buen Viaje!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home